The South Beach Group places the safety and security of our guests and team members as the highest priority. We continue to monitor official updates and resources available to us and are taking the required steps to be responsible during this time.
The Hollywood Beach Suites & Hotel is Open
The Hollywood Beach Suites & Hotel is open. We follow the CDC and the local government guidelines and are ready to welcome our guests. Face masks or facial covering are mandatory while on premises. Social distancing is required.
Health and Hygiene
We introduced a new standard of hotel cleanliness and disinfection to ensure our guests can enjoy an even cleaner stay. The program has been developed with the experts' advice on the new cleaning and disinfection where hospital-grade cleaning products and upgraded protocols are currently in use. The program features trusted cleaning products, solutions, and training.
- Extra disinfection of top 10 high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles.
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas.
- As recommended by the CDC, our housekeeping will only enter your room once, prior to arrival to clean and disinfect all areas. Your accommodation will come with fresh linens and towels as well as toiletries and amenities for the stay. Should you need a clean set of towels or linens, please place your used items in a provided cotton bag and drop them off at the front desk. The front desk will then provide you with a fresh set of clean towels or linens for you to use.
- As recommended by the CDC, all unnecessary items that are in guest rooms as decor have been removed such as books, leaflets, decor pillows, comforters - any item that can be touched by many guests
- We are private property. We request that our guests wear facial covering or face masks and maintain a distance of 6 feet.
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- For your safety and ours, masks will be worn by all employees. We conduct the recommended screening for all employees, which includes a temperature check.